The Spartan: part I The Spartan: part I

awesome

Very cool, thought it was real good and didn't want it to end when it did. Although it was a great ending for a first part. One thing I'd probably suggest is adding some gradiants or something. Just seemed too flat, even with the shadows you already have. They wouldn't have to be strong gradiants, but just a tiny difference from light to dark. Other than that I thought it was great, and I can't wait for part II.

Hide You MP3s Hide You MP3s

ha

haha, Awesome. The RIAA can kiss my mp3 stealing ass! That 50 cent thing at the end was pretty funny too.

A U R O R A: episode 3 A U R O R A: episode 3

nice

I liked the quick action movement. Seemed very clean and consistent. Nice work.

Virtual Warrior 1 Virtual Warrior 1

eh

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It was like a parody of x-men with a little star wars mixed in. I liked how it was suppose to be like an online game though with clans and stuff. I wouldn't mind seeing a real game like this out on a console, I think it'd be pretty cool.

Welfare Welfare

song

I've searched the internet in and out and I can't find that apple switch song anywhere! Where'd you get it? Real funny movie too, make more.

The Shadows of Chaos Ep.2 The Shadows of Chaos Ep.2

that song towards the end, one of the last ones that played. what song is that, it sounds pretty cool. you can email me at cow1787@hotmail.com or just reply in here.

Hybrination responds:

the song is called One Million Miles away..... i dont know the artist

The Secret Speech The Secret Speech

heh

maybe because it's 1:37 am now...or because it was dubya. but i fell asleep for a minute and then woke back up and still found dubya blabbering on. so that made it very realistic. kind of freaky though...well anyway, it's was very nicely done.

bite your rhymes bite your rhymes

i like

good movie, it's funny, i don't now any one that likes or even has heard of msi, but i've seen a lot of people on newgrounds that are fans like me. which i think is just awesome. your movie was good, you could work on the graphics and it'd make everything look a little better. but it's a great movie as is. i'd like to see some more movies with msi songs in them.

"Alloy" "Alloy"