The Spartan: part I The Spartan: part I

awesome

Very cool, thought it was real good and didn't want it to end when it did. Although it was a great ending for a first part. One thing I'd probably suggest is adding some gradiants or something. Just seemed too flat, even with the shadows you already have. They wouldn't have to be strong gradiants, but just a tiny difference from light to dark. Other than that I thought it was great, and I can't wait for part II.

Hide You MP3s Hide You MP3s

ha

haha, Awesome. The RIAA can kiss my mp3 stealing ass! That 50 cent thing at the end was pretty funny too.

A U R O R A: episode 3 A U R O R A: episode 3

nice

I liked the quick action movement. Seemed very clean and consistent. Nice work.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

dude

make the monkey game, jump n run, a seperate game...it's addicting...

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

yeah

i've played your game before you put it here on newgrounds, it's cool. although i'm kind of mad your game is on the front page and mine was nowhere close when i put it on here. if you haven't seen my game, check it out, review it you might like it. i have some questions though, i'll send you an email some time this week, it's been irritating me for the longest time and i saw that you did it. you have a cool game though, just add some stuff other people have been saying and it'll be good.

Projekt F1 : Ferrari Projekt F1 : Ferrari

eh

i'll give credit to gearhead garage for the 3d model and a cool game, the video was short, and the stats were so jumbled up i didn't know what i was reading. try again.